- The number of which a given number is the logarithm.More example sentences
- All equations are fitted by the reduced major axis algorithm to the logarithms of the original data; the data were then transformed to their antilogarithms to return to the original units.
- Values at the tick marks were converted to their antilogarithms.
- Adjusted geometric means (often approximating median values) were computed by back transformation (taking the antilogarithm).
More definitions of antilogarithmDefinition of antilogarithm in:
- The US English dictionary