- A piece of cloth put over the back of a chair to protect it from grease and dirt or as an ornament.More example sentences
- Traditionally they have only been provided in first - class accommodation and this will be the first time a whole mixed charter train has been provided with linen antimacassars.
- For those who came of age with Habitat, he offered alternatives to the dreaded three-piece suites, armchairs with antimacassars and standard lamps with tasselled shades.
- Do they sport antimacassars on the back of their leather desk chairs?
More definitions of antimacassarDefinition of antimacassar in:
- The US English dictionary