- Parallel but moving or oriented in opposite directions.More example sentences
- Electrons that have spins in the antiparallel direction are strongly scattered, which results in a high resistance.
- When the field is turned back on, an initially parallel spin will end up antiparallel and vice versa.
- The double-stranded helices are either parallel or antiparallel and exist in a variety of conformations of different lengths and numbers of residues per turn.
More definitions of antiparallelDefinition of antiparallel in:
- The US English dictionary