- A substance that is applied to the skin, especially under the arms, to prevent or reduce perspiration.More example sentences
- What is the best deodorant / antiperspirant for sensitive skin?
- An antiperspirant doesn't actually prevent odor; instead it blocks your sweat ducts with aluminum salts, thus reducing the amount of perspiration that is able to reach your skin.
- When you use antiperspirant to prevent sweating, you deprive these organisms of the moisture they love.
More definitions of antiperspirantDefinition of antiperspirant in:
- The US English dictionary