- Denoting political activities or measures designed to prevent or thwart terrorism: the government introduced tough new antiterror lawsMore example sentences
- The second documentary is called "The Road to Terrorism," looking at anti terror operations in the Philippines.
- The city has been receiving mixed signals from the Department of Homeland Security on this year's antiterror grants.
- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld wants to use them for secret antiterror missions around the globe.
More definitions of antiterrorDefinition of antiterror in:
- The US English dictionary