- Political activities or measures designed to prevent or thwart terrorism.More example sentences
- Such a move would solve any concern over detracting from the peacekeeping or antiterrorism effort.
- And they must work to strengthen the capacity of states to meet the binding antiterrorism obligations imposed on them by the Security Council.
- These initiatives can begin to elicit a context for antiterrorism rather than more terrorism.
More definitions of antiterrorismDefinition of antiterrorism in:
- The US English dictionary