noun (plural ao dais)
- A Vietnamese woman’s long-sleeved tunic with ankle-length panels at front and back, worn over trousers.More example sentences
- Garbed in the traditional ao dai, young Vietnamese women seem to epitomise the charm and grace of Hue.
- A special type of Vietnamese women's gown is the ao dai.
- The ao dai consists of a long mandarin-collared shirt that extends to the calves, slit at both sides to the waist.
More definitions of ao daiDefinition of ao dai in:
- The US English dictionary