- another term for Barbary sheep.More example sentences
- I became interested in exotic animals - things such as orangutans and Barbary sheep, or aoudads.
- They also enjoyed the scimitar-horned oryx, axis deer, fallow deer, sika deer, blackbuck antelope, eland, Corsican rams and their various cousins, aoudad, impala, bison and many more species calling the Rio Bonito home.
- Hunting for meat and hides has severely decreased the natural populations of aoudads in the Sahara.
early 19th century: from French, from Berber udād.
More definitions of aoudadDefinition of aoudad in:
- The US English dictionary