noun (plural apemen)
- An extinct apelike primate believed to be related or ancestral to present-day humans.More example sentences
- Even evolutionists have decided that these so-called apemen have nothing to do with man's ancestry!
- The dinosaur sequences are a combination of CGI and animatronics that are well-integrated, but the apemen creations are less compelling - looking too much like what they are, people with artificial facial appliances and make-up.
- We now have a better understanding of where early apemen fit in evolution.
More definitions of apemanDefinition of apeman in:
- The US English dictionary