- A protein which together with a prosthetic group forms a particular biochemical molecule such as a hormone or enzyme.More example sentences
- As discussed previously, the phthalocyanine interacts with either the phospholipids or the apoprotein moiety of LDL, and therefore, the radicals are likely to be mainly produced at the lipid-water interface.
- Contamination of the apoprotein by myoglobin was assessed spectrophotometrically.
- Acid hydrolases of the lysosomes degrade the apoproteins and release free fatty acids and cholesterol.
More definitions of apoproteinDefinition of apoprotein in:
- The US English dictionary