- (Of an author) have one’s work published: at the present time it is very easy for academics to appear in printMore example sentences
- One article about Hunt's evidence did appear in print and was published in March 1998.
- But Finkel's article, despite its glaring problem, may have provided the most accurate sense of life on the cocoa plantations in the Ivory Coast that has yet to appear in print.
- Watching as the tragedy unfolded was the Pequot William Apess, the author of the first published Native American autobiography, which appeared in print in 1829.
More definitions of appear in printDefinition of appear in print in:
- The US English dictionary