Definition of appendant in English:
Attached or added, especially in a subordinate capacity.
- Of course, if the aspect ratio of any metal plug is too large to be properly formed, an appendant metal ring is used to reduce the aspect ration of the metal plug.
- When undertaking something like this, without the benefits of companionship and its appendant pleasures - bragging, ribbing and storytelling - it can be difficult to isolate individual holes, key moments, incredible shots.
- Hence I conclude claims 1 and all claims appendant thereto are valid.
nounBack to top
A subordinate person or thing.
- FIG. 2 is an attempt to show the appendant's position on the wingtip as viewed from the front.
- The following appendants are not manufactured by our factories.
- Gradually, the figurines were no longer the appendants of fireworks, but developed into a kind of independent handicraft.
Words that rhyme with appendantascendant, attendant, codependent, defendant, descendant, descendent, intendant, interdependent, pendant, pendent, splendent, superintendent, transcendent
Definition of appendant in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.