Definition of appendant in English:
Attached or added, especially in a subordinate capacity.
- Of course, if the aspect ratio of any metal plug is too large to be properly formed, an appendant metal ring is used to reduce the aspect ration of the metal plug.
- When undertaking something like this, without the benefits of companionship and its appendant pleasures - bragging, ribbing and storytelling - it can be difficult to isolate individual holes, key moments, incredible shots.
- Hence I conclude claims 1 and all claims appendant thereto are valid.
nounBack to top
A subordinate person or thing.
- FIG. 2 is an attempt to show the appendant's position on the wingtip as viewed from the front.
- The following appendants are not manufactured by our factories.
- Gradually, the figurines were no longer the appendants of fireworks, but developed into a kind of independent handicraft.
Definition of appendant in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan