- (Of a kitchen) having or fitted with appliances: a fully applianced kitchenMore example sentences
- Amenities include a garage with opener, wood burning fireplace and applianced kitchen with dishwasher.
- The fully applianced kitchen with a sunny window is perfect for preparing family meals.
- You'll enjoy a fully applianced designer kitchen, a spacious floor plan, ample closet space, gated entrance to parking area, a swimming pool and tennis court.
More definitions of appliancedDefinition of applianced in:
- The US English dictionary