A light bluish-green colour; aquamarine: houses of yellow and aqua [as modifier]: aqua blue
More example sentences
- They don't change your color, but give your eyes a light blue, aqua or green tint.
- Within each open container is a creamer cup holding a dollop of latex house paint in a color such as royal blue, pale aqua, lime green or muted yellow.
- When shopping, go for hot colors such as pink, aqua blue, yellow, apple green, and lavender.
1930s: abbreviation of aquamarine.
Words that rhyme with aquasub-aqua
(Especially in pharmaceutical and commercial use) water.
- Although sessions for local schools are on the timetable, the pool will be open for public use most of the time, with water polo, aqua aerobics and scuba diving among classes.
- If you can swim you can go swimming, canoeing, diving, play water polo or do aqua fitness sports such as aquarobics.
- Nine mighty aqua jets propel water at the user, who lies half-sunken into the thing, but conveniently separated from the water by an impermeable surface.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan