- The clear fluid filling the space in the front of the eyeball between the lens and the cornea. Compare with vitreous humour.More example sentences
- Light that has been focused through the cornea and aqueous humor hits the lens, which then focuses it further, sending the light rays through the vitreous humor and onto the retina.
- Nourishment for your cornea comes from your tears and the aqueous humor - the clear fluid that fills the space between your iris and cornea.
- Immediately behind the cornea is the anterior chamber, filled with fluid called aqueous humour.
More definitions of aqueous humourDefinition of aqueous humour in:
- The US English dictionary