- Relating to an archdeacon.More example sentences
- The archidiaconal residence rises on an area tied since time immemorial to church activities.
- The remainder of the diocesan and archidiaconal records are held at the Lincolnshire Archives, which is the Diocesan Record Office.
- This last and eight of the archidiaconal acta survive as originals.
late Middle English: from medieval Latin archidiaconalis, from archi- 'chief' + diaconalis (see diaconal).
More definitions of archidiaconalDefinition of archidiaconal in:
- The US English dictionary