- Correctly; properly: I wondered if I’d heard arightMore example sentences
- The report was a window into our boy, in an environment where we are not readily to hand to lean on or put things aright or correct him.
- To hear it aright you must stand in the darkness of such a by-street as this, and for the moment be at one with those who dwell around.
- If I understand it aright, objective calculation and measurement take their cue from - and ultimately serve - circumspective involvement in the world.
More definitions of arightDefinition of aright in:
- The US English dictionary