- A marriage planned and agreed by the families or guardians of the couple concerned.More example sentences
- We shared our views on the merits of Eastern arranged marriages versus love marriages in the West.
- It was indeed mentally invigorating to enter into a debate on arranged marriages versus love marriages.
- Her family apparently informed her they had agreed to the arranged marriage and that lobola of seven cattle had already been paid.
More definitions of arranged marriageDefinition of arranged marriage in:
- The US English dictionary