- A grass-like marsh plant with a slender spike of tiny flowers.
More example sentences
- Genus Triglochin, family Juncaginaceae
- Low tide exposes many characteristic saltmarsh plants that provide a vegetarian menu, which is equally vital for the birds, including sea arrowgrass, scurvy grass and sea lavender.
- Levees supported high densities of Triglochin palustris (arrowgrass), which was an important food for growing geese.
- Species of arrowgrass that poison livestock are widely distributed in marshy pastures and native grass hay areas throughout the United States.