- Spanish word for rice, used in the names of various dishes.More example sentences
- The menu is explained by an enthusiastic young waiter whose limited English describes every dish as ‘very good’, and the bogavante con arroz (lobster with rice) is exactly that.
- He would feed them stuff like tacos de arroz [rice tacos].
- Heaps of free-range beef and savory feijão com arroz, or beans and rice, are on the menu every day.
More definitions of arrozDefinition of arroz in:
- The US English dictionary