- 1A conventionally established form of artistic composition, such as the novel, sonata, or sonnet: the novel became the greatest art form of the nineteenth century people who view pop music as an art formMore example sentences
- The graphic novel is an art form on a par with pulp fiction.
- His respect for the novel as an art form means he spent four years on this one, and feels he is a success.
- Conceptual art is an art form in which the idea is paramount.
- 1.1Any activity regarded as a medium of imaginative or creative self-expression: he elevates stage managing to an art formMore example sentences
- They don't know you so they have made an art form of creating instant trust relationships.
- Teaching creative writing is an art form that must be reserved for those who are talented.
- In fact, a visit to the Magic Kingdom is to witness crowd control performed as an art form.
More definitions of art formDefinition of art form in:
- The US English dictionary