- The medical or veterinary procedure of injecting semen into the vagina or uterus.More example sentences
- Many cannot afford to pay their surrogate mother's expenses, let alone the cost of in vitro fertilisation or artificial insemination procedures in a clinic.
- Some NHS hospitals offer artificial insemination treatment, but availability is limited and there are often waiting lists.
- A British brother and sister who were conceived by artificial insemination with donor semen are to launch a test case at the High Court in London to try to find out details of their biological fathers.
More definitions of artificial inseminationDefinition of artificial insemination in:
- The US English dictionary