noun (plural artillerymen)
- A member of a regiment of artillery.More example sentences
- Medical personnel still accompany the infantrymen, artillerymen, and engineers, known as alpha echelon, who execute a parachute assault to conduct and support airfield seizure.
- The Civil War infantryman, using a rifled musket could target artillerymen before they were within range of canister fire, which forced the artillery to operate further from the enemy than was optimal.
- Quite honestly, it was not possible to discern the difference between infantrymen, tankers, artillerymen or MPs simply by looking at them.
More definitions of artillerymanDefinition of artilleryman in:
- The US English dictionary