- A sketch or drawing of someone or something, produced when no photograph is available.More example sentences
- She flew to the UK this week to recreate an artist's impression.
- Architect drawings of the proposed plans are currently on display within the church with an accompanying artist's impression of the completed work.
- The US military released the first tentative artists' impression yesterday.
More definitions of artist's impressionDefinition of artist's impression in:
- The US English dictionary