- 1Illustrations, photographs, or other non-textual material prepared for inclusion in a publication: the technology can produce finished artwork for anything from press ads to corporate brochures the artwork on the dust jacket is repeated on the coverMore example sentences
- Accordingly, there is no need for any new artwork or other materials to be produced.
- But there is a big difference between the artwork and its publication in the mass media.
- Friday night was spent finishing up the artwork for the vinyl version of the album.
- 1.1Paintings, drawings, or other artistic works: a collection of artwork from tribal cultures [count noun]: each artwork is reproduced in colour on a full pageMore example sentences
- To put it crudely, modern artists use past artworks freely for whatever they want.
- His process of making intaglio prints results in artworks that are rich in texture.
- There was an exciting selection of artworks on the visual arts trail in a variety of venues in the city.
More definitions of artworkDefinition of artwork in:
- The US English dictionary