(chiefly North American also artsy-craftsy)
- Interested or involved in making decorative artistic objects, especially ones perceived as quaint or homespun: he mixed with the arty-crafty setMore example sentences
- To some extent these suspicions are founded, and San Miguel certainly has its fair share of arty-crafty shops and easels on street corners.
- With restaurants, shops and lots of arty-crafty places, it's a joy to wander around.
- It's clear I like clothes - I do a few artsy-craftsy things, decorate T-shirts, jeans - but, whenever they see someone with their own style, they say they love it, but then they wanna change it!
More definitions of arty-craftyDefinition of arty-crafty in:
- The US English dictionary