(also ash blond)
(Of a person’s hair) very pale blonde: she had straight, ash-blonde hair
More example sentences
- She had a flawless peaches-and-cream complexion and ash-blonde hair, which, if occasionally aided by the peroxide bottle, lacked the brassiness of some of her contemporaries'. Her slightly crossed green eyes only added to her charms.
- Her short, layered ash-blonde hair was caught by a tiny updraft and the effect reminded Brooks and Howard of just how pure and innocent she could appear.
- But I didn't have a chance to gawk at him much longer, even though his short, ash-blonde hair, hazel-green eyes, and muscular frame were totally alluring.
A woman with very pale blonde hair.
- She was a small-framed ash blonde with a little too much makeup and a receding chin.
- ‘Ooh, the shady part of town,’ the ash-blonde whistled in excitement.
- The ash blond smiled innocently at the glare the tall brunette threw in her direction.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ash blonde
Definition of ash blonde in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.