(also ash blond)
- (Of a person’s hair) very pale blonde: she had straight, ash-blonde hairMore example sentences
- She had a flawless peaches-and-cream complexion and ash-blonde hair, which, if occasionally aided by the peroxide bottle, lacked the brassiness of some of her contemporaries'. Her slightly crossed green eyes only added to her charms.
- Her short, layered ash-blonde hair was caught by a tiny updraft and the effect reminded Brooks and Howard of just how pure and innocent she could appear.
- But I didn't have a chance to gawk at him much longer, even though his short, ash-blonde hair, hazel-green eyes, and muscular frame were totally alluring.
nounBack to top
- A woman with very pale blonde hair.More example sentences
- She was a small-framed ash blonde with a little too much makeup and a receding chin.
- ‘Ooh, the shady part of town,’ the ash-blonde whistled in excitement.
- The ash blond smiled innocently at the glare the tall brunette threw in her direction.
More definitions of ash blondeDefinition of ash blonde in:
- The US English dictionary