noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Failure to produce semen, or absence of sperms from the semen.More example sentences
- If this fails, and in cases of aspermia caused by pelvic injury or multiple sclerosis, rectal electrostimulation usually provides semen suitable for assisted conception.
- Further, among every 100 cases of aspermia - sperm shortage - between one to five men have severe infertility, Li said.
- He cites a condition known as ‘aspermia’, as in lack of sperm.
More definitions of aspermiaDefinition of aspermia in:
- The US English dictionary