- A person who advocates or participates in racial or cultural integration: [as modifier]: the assimilationist policies of the rightMore example sentences
- Then there is the factor that, for many immigrant Catholics in this country, the Episcopal Church represented the social and cultural status of their assimilationist aspirations.
- Early gay rights advocacy had a distinctly assimilationist and universalist orientation.
- The report also makes the startling point that Aboriginal girls were more likely to be removed from their communities by the white assimilationist policies of the past.
More definitions of assimilationistDefinition of assimilationist in:
- The US English dictionary