- The suicide of a patient suffering from an incurable disease, effected by the taking of lethal drugs provided by a doctor for this purpose: [in combination]: physician-assisted suicideMore example sentences
- No physician engaged in euthanasia or medically assisted suicide should be responsible for diagnosing brain death.
- To conduct physician assisted suicide effectively, doctors would probably have to administer drugs parenterally.
- In practice, many physicians oppose assisted suicide and euthanasia, and hospitals have barred assisted suicide from their premises.
More definitions of assisted suicideDefinition of assisted suicide in:
- The US English dictionary