- An academic ranking immediately below full professor: he is associate professor of dermatology at the universityMore example sentences
- The survey breaks down salaries within disciplines/major fields by faculty status: full professors, associate professors, assistant professors, new assistant professors and instructors.
- The report shows that assistant and associate professors spent less time doing administrative work than professors.
- He is a tenured associate professor in the School of Communication at the University of Houston.
More definitions of associate professorDefinition of associate professor in:
- The US English dictionary