- 1chiefly US An enclosed stadium with a domed roof: the Houston AstrodomeMore example sentences
- The complex has two grass pitches, two AstroTurf™ pitches and an astrodome containing another indoor pitch which is said to be too small to satisfy the FA rules.
- They're exhausted; all waiting to be evacuated by bus to Houston's astrodome.
- 2A domed window in an aircraft for astronomical observations.More example sentences
- The four men escaped the aircraft through the astrodome.
- There was no more fire from the enemy aircraft, identified from the astrodome by the navigator, as a Ju 88.
- An astrodome was located in the top of the fuselage forward of the aft partition of the crew quarters.
More definitions of astrodomeDefinition of astrodome in:
- The US English dictionary