- (Of a condition or a person) producing or showing no symptoms: infection is usually asymptomatic the disease was transmitted by the asymptomatic motherMore example sentences
- The majority of the patients are asymptomatic and the lesion is diagnosed incidentally on autopsy.
- The majority of infected persons are asymptomatic and unaware of their condition.
- Firstly, testing in asymptomatic patients differs fundamentally from testing in patients with symptoms.
More definitions of asymptomaticDefinition of asymptomatic in:
- The US English dictionary