- In or during a known but unspecified past period: she was a nurse at one timeMore example sentences
- The ferry crew commented that it was the biggest number of dolphins they had seen together at one time in Scapa Flow.
- We managed to prevent the fire spreading to a caravan park, which was a concern at one time.
- Energy supply has been a huge issue in the past and at one time we considered the nuclear fuel option.
More definitions of at one timeDefinition of at one time in:
- The US English dictionary