- (Of an estimate) at the most: every minute, or at the outside, every ninety secondsMore example sentences
- It didn't take long, five minutes at the outside.
- With only a handful of motions on the agenda, and most of them applicable to Saturday night's county convention in any event, my expectation is that Thursday night's business will be concluded in two hours at the outside.
- That's $140 billion dollars a year, at the outside.
More definitions of at the outsideDefinition of at the outside in:
- The US English dictionary