- A device for emitting water, perfume, or other liquids as a fine spray: spray the bouquet with water from an atomizer to keep it freshMore example sentences
- For a variation, add essential oil to water in an atomizer and spritz on locks.
- Spray cans and atomisers release particles into the air which can cause headaches, nausea, shortness of breath, eye, throat and lung irritation, skin rashes, burns and liver damage.
- Thus, Indians invented the rubber-bulb syringe, now adopted worldwide for perfume atomizers and medicine droppers.
More definitions of atomizerDefinition of atomizer in:
- The US English dictionary