Able to be attained; achievable: yields in excess of 6 % are easily attainable an attainable target
More example sentences
- For example, losing 20 pounds in three months is a realistic and attainable goal.
- This superior wisdom is only attainable through the practice of meditation.
- Proportionate justice is neither attainable nor desirable.
achievable, obtainable, accessible, within reach, at hand, reachable, winnable, securable, realizable; practicable, workable, manageable, realistic, reasonable, viable, feasible, possible, within the bounds/realms of possibility, potential, conceivable, imaginable
- More example sentences
- The degree to which higher education is emphasized is relative to its attainability and usefulness.
- They still believe in the attainability of an ideal world.
- Russell sets out to expose simplistic and overly optimistic views about the attainability of truth and rationality and he demonstrates effectively the need for caution.