Able to be attained; achievable: yields in excess of 6 % are easily attainable an attainable target
More example sentences
- For example, losing 20 pounds in three months is a realistic and attainable goal.
- This superior wisdom is only attainable through the practice of meditation.
- Proportionate justice is neither attainable nor desirable.
achievable, obtainable, accessible, within reach, at hand, reachable, winnable, securable, realizable;
practicable, workable, manageable, realistic, reasonable, viable, feasible, possible, within the bounds/realms of possibility, potential, conceivable, imaginable
- Example sentences
- The degree to which higher education is emphasized is relative to its attainability and usefulness.
- They still believe in the attainability of an ideal world.
- Russell sets out to expose simplistic and overly optimistic views about the attainability of truth and rationality and he demonstrates effectively the need for caution.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: at¦tain|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.