- The length of time for which a person is able to concentrate on a particular activity or subject: used effectively, humour can prolong the attention span of the students the youths have low boredom thresholds and short attention spansMore example sentences
- Later there will be no need for an explanation since everybody knows that the public attention span is short and the media will have moved on.
- It portrays Martin as a befuddled individual with a short attention span and a weight problem, who exhibits no sign of remorse.
- Anybody who thinks that young people have a short attention span has never watched them hooked into a movie or a game.
More definitions of attention spanDefinition of attention span in:
- The US English dictionary