- A device consisting of an arrangement of resistors which reduces the strength of a radio or audio signal.More example sentences
- Motorola believes that a combination of switchable attenuators and increased public safety signal strength in weak signal areas will mitigate the interference being experienced to a large extent.
- Most of the work going on globally in integrated polymer components is in the areas of switches, attenuators, filters, modulators, lasers, and amplifiers.
- Unlike a volume potentiometer, an attenuator ensures that the sound quality remains constant: the left and right imaging doesn't shift with different volume settings.
More definitions of attenuatorDefinition of attenuator in:
- The US English dictionary