Definition of Audio-Animatronics in English:
Trademark for animatronics.
- With this latest innovation, Audio-Animatronics figures can walk and move independently for the very first time.
- Most of these men were in Audio-Animatronics design and manufacturing.
- Towering overhead are roaring, lifelike Audio-Animatronics dinosaurs, the most astounding aspect of this attraction.
- Audio-Animatronic adjective
- Example sentences
- Join everyone's favorite Audio-Animatronic family - Father, Mother, daughter Jane, Grandma, Grandpa, and, of course, Cousin Orville - for a very entertaining and enlightening ‘spin ‘through time.’
- The attraction utilizes Audio-Animatronic technology to bring to life its crew of wacky pirates.
- One of Disney's unique materials problems is the development of skin for the Audio-Animatronic figures.
Definition of Audio-Animatronics in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.