- Relating to or affected by autism.More example sentences
- Almost everyone with Asperger's also fits the profile of the more classic autistic disorder.
- I was seeking a novel therapy for my 42-year-old autistic younger brother Noah.
- The aim of the study was simply to understand the basic mechanisms causing individual differences in autistic traits in an otherwise typical sample.
nounBack to top
- An autistic person.More example sentences
- Despite the Disability Discrimination Act, little has been done to help make society more accessible for autistics.
- The patients were four severe to profoundly mentally retarded adult male autistics.
- The government has done little to improve access for autistics, or to change negative attitudes towards us.
More definitions of autisticDefinition of autistic in:
- The US English dictionary