- A graft of tissue from one point to another of the same individual’s body.More example sentences
- Homografts and Xenografts are thin grafts resembling autografts that are surgically placed on the burn injured areas.
- This study revealed that the use of fibrin glue is an effective and safe method for attaching conjunctival autografts during pterygium surgery.
- The earliest recorded successful grafting procedures were autografts in which skin or bone was recovered from one site on a patient's body and then grafted in a different location on the same individual.
More definitions of autograftDefinition of autograft in:
- The US English dictionary