- 1Writing done with one’s own hand.More example sentences
- Then again, we may have no license to read the work any way but abstractly, so heavy in paint and autography is it.
- 3 [count noun] An autobiography.More example sentences
- Included were 74 paintings, eleven drawings and etchings, nine autographies and several personal souvenirs.
- It also covers autographies of the late Chinese leaders of the older generation.
- She, on the other hand, preferred biographies and autographies.
More definitions of autographyDefinition of autography in:
- The US English dictionary