- (Of cells or tissues) obtained from the same individual: autologous bone marrow transplantsMore example sentences
- Breast reconstruction can be performed with implants or autologous tissue.
- Reconstructive techniques involve using autologous tissue grafts, tissue expanders, and implants or a combination of these.
- Despite advances in surgery, it is impossible to reconstruct the hand with autologous tissues.
More definitions of autologousDefinition of autologous in:
- The US English dictionary