- (Especially in relation to the operation of a computer process) automatically and in a way that seems ingenious, inexplicable, or magical: just type in the name of what you want to listen to, and it automagically appears on your computerMore example sentences
- Upon insertion, the disc is "automagically" drawn into the case, thanks to the slot-in mechanism.
- Then the workflow engine will automagically distill the software support for that process.
- It automagically sucks down up-to-date text versions of all your favourite web sites to read off line.
More definitions of automagicallyDefinition of automagically in:
- The US English dictionary