- A mechanical device that automatically reproduces a person’s signature, used typically in situations where someone is required to sign a large volume of documents: a lot of celebrities use autopens but there are ways to spot this because you often get squiggles and ink dotsMore example sentences
- Clerical workers would have routinely signed such a citation, one of thousands like it, with an autopen.
- I would guess that every Senator uses an autopen to sign his or her correspondence.
- All letters were sorted by subject matter for appropriate response by a staffer (mostly choosing the right form letter) and signature by use of the office autopen.
More definitions of autopenDefinition of autopen in:
- The US English dictionary