Definition of autosave in English:
A software facility which automatically saves a user’s work at regular intervals.
- It should also be noted that it has an autosave function besides the manual save option.
- Even with the patches, it still occasionally crashes to the desktop, bringing me to further appreciate the new autosave feature.
- Finally, players never have to worry about the consequences of choosing a mission because of the inherent autosave feature.
verb[with object] Back to top
Save (work) automatically using the autosave facility.
- Note that this software doesn't autosave your work.
- Also it doesn't seem to be autosaving even though I get a flash of ‘saving’ at every turn.
- By default files are autosaved to the backup directory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.