Definition of autostereoscopic in English:
Relating to or denoting two-dimensional images that may be perceived as three-dimensional without the need for special optical equipment: the ultimate solution will be autostereoscopic screens that don’t require glasses
More example sentences
- We include a discussion of autostereoscopic displays, which allow a viewer to watch 3D images without the need for 3D glasses or other aids.
- Additional capabilities will be indicated including multiple viewer systems which will allow a number of static or independently mobile users to enjoy 3D autostereoscopic images simultaneously.
- In autostereoscopic displays, a parallax barrier added to an LCD screen delivers separate images to the right and left eyes.
- Example sentences
- I was wondering whether autostereoscopy would require both eyes to view?
- Glasses-free 3D technology has been long discussed, but autostereoscopy is now a reality.
- From what I've read on the internet, the autostereoscopy doesn't slow the frame rate.
Definition of autostereoscopic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.