- The hypnotic or subconscious adoption of an idea which one has originated oneself.More example sentences
- In my view, the methods of self-training based on professional military traditions may include: self-persuasion, self-commitment, self-exercise, emulation, auto-suggestion, self-control and introspection.
- Lately I have been quite involved in developing and delivering sessions on self-affirmation and auto-suggestion.
- The book delineates how we can call upon focusing techniques, imagery, body awareness and many other types of auto-suggestion in order to practice efficiently, overcome performance fears and find our expressive voice.
More definitions of autosuggestionDefinition of autosuggestion in:
- The US English dictionary