- An electrical transformer which has a single winding of which part is common to both primary and secondary circuits.More example sentences
- Always connect the autotransformer after the power switch and fuse of the equipment it is installed in.
- If this is actually an autotransformer, then you do not have a separate primary and secondary winding.
- This line of autotransformers offers cost effective and reliable means of AC blower motor speed control.
More definitions of autotransformerDefinition of autotransformer in:
- The US English dictionary